The points of the revision of the rules and regulations
1.Competition Events and Participation: The participating teams are the 200 teams successfully registered before April 23, 2021. It is not open for registration again or change of teams. The organizer accepts applications for withdraw of the event or/and change of team members (See 2021 Taipei International Dragon Boat Championships Rules and Regulations point IX for more details).
(1) Participants must be 15 years of age or above (born before September 12, 2006)
(2) Small Dragon Boat- Junior Division: Due to the postponement of the event caused by Covid-19, 2021 graduates are allowed to be included in the team.
(3) Small Dragon Boat- Masters Division: Participants must be over 50 years of age (born before October 9, 1971).
2. If there is no change in the registration information for the entire team, no change in the bank account submitted to receive the subsidy, no change in the submitted copies of student ID and household registration, and the registration fee payment certificate is submitted, there is no need to send the registration information again by post. After the changes made through the registration system, please submit the printed information again with the changed information and signatures for review.
3. Steersperson’s Workshop: Each team can submit one representative in the change of information online. If for any reason the registered individual can not attend the workshop, the team can request a change of representative to the organizer no later than August 20, 2021 (Friday). For insurance purpose, no late request will be accepted.
The workshop starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 4:30 PM. The dates for the two sessions of Steersperson’s workshop are listed as follows:
Session ONE (3 days): September 12, 2021 (Sunday), September 18, 2021 (Saturday), and September 19, 2021 (Sunday)
Session TWO (3 days): September 25, 2021 (Saturday), September 26, 2021 (Sunday), and October 2, 2021 (Saturday)
4. Athletes who wish to bring their own paddle(s) need to follow the paddle specifications listed in Appendix 3. The number of self-equipped paddles need to be provided in the registration system (See 2021 Taipei International Dragon Boat Championships Rules and Regulations point XIV for more details).
5. For the teams that wish to bring their own life jackets need to follow the life jacket specifications listed in Appendix 1 and sign the Acknowledgement of Risk/Responsibility and Liability Waiver (Appendix 2) (See 2021 Taipei International Dragon Boat Championships Rules and Regulations point XIV for more details).